Business Development Intern
VP of Partnerships
4525 N. Ravenswood, Chicago, IL
Regroup operates at the intersection of Technology and Healthcare. This multi-award winning organization provides telemedicine - specifically telepsychiatry and teletherapy services - across the USA wherever there is a need for behavioral health services. Our mission is to have a significantly positive impact on as many lives as possible. If you're excited by performing exceptionally valuable work in a high-speed, high-growth organization, and you have a track-record of success at the highest level, then we would love to hear from you.
- Prospect and make outbound cold-calls (both phone and email) to senior leaders (and their team) of health care entities to meet Business Development (BD) goals
- Educate prospective customers – over the phone -- on the value of Regroup’s products and services. Overcome objections to set up BD meetings for Regroup BD Executives
- Research prospects to provide Regroup BD Executives with background information to assist the BD process
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective customers
- Lead mass-email outreach campaigns by rapidly sourcing email addresses, working with Regroup BD Executives to craft targeted messages, and responding to responses to generate new BD meetings
- Ensure each prospect is inputted and tracked appropriately in Regroup’s BD tracking platform (CRM)
- Propose and publish targeted marketing messages for Regroup’s social media presence multiple times per week
- Maintain professional, intelligent, unflappable, and personable demeanor at all times
- Present analysis of Recruiting activities to assess what’s working and what’s not; suggest new approaches, systems, resources, and documents to improve Recruiting performance over time
- Bachelor’s degree with academic, extracurricular, and/or work record of tackling ambitious goals successfully; We would encourage those available currently and those graduating in May 2019 and May 2020 to apply
- A strong interest in health care, particularly a desire to impact the future of behavioral health in the U.S.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, expressible over the phone, and the drive to overcome objections in a friendly, intelligent manner to create BD meetings from cold-calls with senior prospects who typically receive many similar calls each week
- Excellent organization skills, time management and problem solving skills; the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time; strong attention to detail
- Exceptional computer skills allowing for rapid entry or uploading of data, sourcing of email addresses, researching prospects and generally working in a highly efficient manner; Ability to pick up new applications quickly; Experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint/Keynote/GoogleSlides, social media platforms
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit and friendly, likable personality
- On-the-job experience and coaching/mentoring program
- Numerous professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation, paid time off, attractive benefits
- A fast-paced, friendly, supportive, ambitious culture as one of the Midwest’s most promising and rapidly-growing healthcare services and technology companies
- Valuable educational and resume-building opportunity
- Internship stipend available for qualified candidates
- Rewarding work
- Exceptionally positive culture
Regroup's mission is to ensure that all people are able to access high quality behavioral health providers when and where needed. We provide integrated behavioral health services via telehealth to the health care entities experiencing clinician shortages and/or seeking for a more flexible approach to behavioral health care delivery. This virtual staffing model allows for health care entities to provide badly needed behavioral health services to geographies and care sites that have long struggled to attract and retain in-person providers. Additionally, Regroup works with health entity customer to innovate the way that behavioral healthcare is delivered through alternative care models and technology-based tools and solutions. Regroup is a venture capital backed organization. Our office is located at: 4525 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago, IL. Regroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Get an idea of what it's like to work at Regroup by checking out our Glassdoor reviews (https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Regroup-EI_IE1690565.11,18.htm)
Please apply with "Apply Now" button below.