Regroup operates at the intersection of Technology and Healthcare. This multi-award winning organization provides telemedicine - specifically telepsychiatry services - across the USA wherever there is a need for behavioral health services. Our mission is to have a significantly positive impact on as many lives as possible. If you're excited by performing exceptionally valuable work in a high-speed, high-growth organization, and you have a track-record of success at the highest level, then we would love to hear from you.
Our marketing team is hiring a new leader to join the Regroup team. We are looking for a B2B Product Marketing Manager to level-up our market and buyer understanding, product positioning, and sales enablement efforts. We are seeking someone that is excited to work on an internal team, supporting the business objectives of a fast growing company.
This role will be responsible for driving Regroup product marketing success working with our demand generation and sales teams to provide quantitative and qualitative feedback on performance.
Market & Competitive Intelligence
- Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria. Develop buyer personas for our target segments.
- Understand the competitive landscape; be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Feed our sales and demand generation efforts based on what you learn.
- Lead our Voice-of-Customer (VOC) programs including partner and clinician net promoter score (NPS) and win/loss analysis.
Product & Services Messaging & Positioning
- Synthesize data collected from customers, the market, and internally from customer-facing teams to refine messaging, marketing campaigns, sales collateral and other deliverables
- Collaborate closely with sales, product, clinical, and leadership teams to ensure we have clearly articulated and differentiated position (Why Regroup?); and that all team members are aligned in communication our messaging.
- Understand and support our sales team; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Working closely with our SVP of Sales and senior sellers, develop winning sales collateral including sales proposals, sales pitches/decks, ROI/business case justification, product & pricing materials, FAQs, and the product demo.
- Communicate proactively and continuously with the field teams to learn what is working or not and optimize.
Content Development & Thought Leadership
- Lead the development of rich content (whitepapers, blog posts, webinars) in support of Regroup positioning and marketing/sales strategies with support from internal subject matter experts, customers, and third party vendors.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing & Demand Generation Manager to develop email and digital campaigns that drive inbound marketing and lead generation.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, communication, or sales enablement
- Healthcare or behavioral health industry experience a plus
- Experience using marketing automation technology
- Fantastic program management and communication skills with and a great track record of working across sales, marketing and product teams
- Excellent writing and researching skills
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to explain complex concepts succinctly in written and verbal form
- Experience at a fast-paced, high growth environment or start-up a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified (PMC) III a plus.
Technology: Hubspot, Google Analytics, G-Suite; Microsoft Office Suite