Regroup operates at the intersection of Technology and Healthcare. This multi-award-winning organization provides telemedicine - specifically telepsychiatry and teletherapy services - across the USA wherever there is a need for behavioral health services. Our mission is to have a significantly positive impact on as many lives as possible. If you're excited by performing exceptionally valuable work in a high-speed, high-growth organization, and you have a track-record of success at the highest level, then we would love to hear from you.
Regroup is seeking a Regional Sales Director to sell new business into health care entities including Hospitals & Health Systems, IDNs, Outpatient Facilities and Community Mental Health Clinics. The Regional Sales Director role is a high visibility role and a critical contributor to Regroup’s growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver Revenue: Responsible for owning the sales cycle end-to-end and exceeding sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Pipeline Development: Responsible for generating and maintaining sufficient pipeline to achieve sales goals, including prospecting and seller-driven lead generation.
- Pipeline Management: Manage and progress a multi-million-dollar pipeline from discovery to close. Use appropriate selling strategies and techniques to engage and accelerate clients through all sales stages.
- Territory Management: Maintain and foster client relationships in your assigned territory via face-to-face appointments, virtual meetings and email to uncover opportunities and maximize revenue.
- Thought Leadership: Maintain up-to-date, detailed customer knowledge and industry data. Must stay current on trends and competitive activity impacting existing and potential clients. Attend conferences on healthcare, telemedicine, psychiatry and behavior health.
- Collaboration: Partner with your Business Development Associate on prospecting efforts, sales plays and territory planning to maximize revenue in the territory. In addition, we work as a closely-knit team, and expect all sellers to hit their individual quota, while also helping colleagues achieve their goals.
- Continuous Learner: You view sales as a craft that you continuously get better at
- Strong work ethic: You have a get it done mentality and an innate desire to deliver results
- Competitive: You constantly push yourself to be the best and want to win
- Good Listener: You listen first, have a customer-centric mentality and tailor all your future actions based on what you heard
- Curiosity: You are genuinely interested to know more and ask effective follow-on questions
- Passion: You are deeply committed and excited about what you do
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- Experience selling healthcare, technology or services
- Experience carrying over a multi-million-dollar quota
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience in B2B Enterprise Sales
- Strong sales process and sales pipeline discipline, including effective use of CRM systems
- Strong strategic and analytic skills to identify trends and patterns.
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional Benefits
- Very Generous PTO
- Rewarding Work
- Exceptionally Positive Culture
Regroup's mission is to ensure that all people are able to access high quality behavioral health providers when and where needed. We provide integrated behavioral health services via telehealth to the health care entities experiencing clinician shortages and/or seeking for a more flexible approach to behavioral health care delivery. This virtual staffing model allows for health care entities to provide badly needed behavioral health services to geographies and care sites that have long struggled to attract and retain in-person providers. Additionally, Regroup works with health entity customer to innovate the way that behavioral healthcare is delivered through alternative care models and technology-based tools and solutions. Regroup is a venture capital backed organization. Our office is located at: 4525 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago, IL. Regroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.