Do you want to impact the future of behavioral healthcare? Do you have a track record of tackling and achieving ambitious goals? Are you excited by the idea of continuing to build your work experience at a rapidly growing, values-driven, innovative healthcare startup already achieving great results?
Regroup is seeking a Clinician Relations Manager who will focus on onboarding, training, supporting, managing, and serving as primary point of contact for Regroup clinicians (psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and therapists located across the U.S). This work is critical to enabling Regroup clinicians to effectively deliver essential mental health care via telehealth to a broad network of health entity partners.
In addition to competitive pay and attractive benefits, we offer ongoing mentoring designed to support on-the-job activities and quickly build the skills you will need to become an impactful healthcare executive. We will help strengthen your strategic thinking, business writing, communication, and problem solving skills, which are key competencies to advance to the next level at Regroup and in your career overall.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome, onboard and train new clinicians (both full-time employees and contractors) joining Regroup
- Maintain positive day-to-day relationship with clinicians as their primary point of contact
- Deliver on a cadence of clinician engagement and communication to increase Clinician retention
- Foster a supportive and positive professional community between Regroup clinicians
- Prioritize and resolve clinician issues as they arise in coordination with other Regroup team members
- Facilitate process of pairing clinicians with staffing assignments at Regroup’s health entity partners
- Ensure timely completion of Clinician Relations tasks and administrative tasks, and support other departments such as credentialing and technology teams in their completion of tasks that require clinician input and timely response
- Ensure that clinician schedule is maintained accurately to reflect time-off, holidays, and other schedule changes
- Assist in monthly clinician payroll process to ensure accurate and timely payment of clinicians
- Devise and support a variety of activities and initiatives designed to foster clinician engagement and satisfaction
- Improve Regroup’s Clinician Relations systems and processes
- Contribute to building an exceptional and positive culture
- 2+ years of Clinician Relations or very similar role in a demanding healthcare environment, specifically interacting with and supporting physicians
- Ability to independently and confidently manage relationships and complex conversations with clinicians of all levels of experience and seniority, such as understanding and negotiating around areas of dissatisfaction or concern, over the phone, in person, and via video conference
- Approachable yet assertive style when it comes to problem-solving and collaboration around complex challenges
- Ability to consider multiple aspects of clinician and health entity partner satisfaction, as well as Regroup business objectives, in making decisions
- Excellent organization, time management, and multitasking skills. High performance with respect to accurate, timely task execution; strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment that places high value on continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree required; relevant graduate degree in behavioral health or healthcare preferred
- A strong interest in impacting the future of behavioral health in the U.S.
- Exceptional computer skills with ability to pick up new applications quickly
- Numerous professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation, paid time off, attractive benefits
- A fast-paced, friendly, supportive, ambitious culture as one of the Midwest’s most promising and rapidly-growing healthcare services and technology companies
Regroup’s mission is to ensure that all people are able to access high quality behavioral health providers when and where needed. We provide integrated behavioral health services via telehealth to the health care entities experiencing clinician shortages and/or seeking for a more flexible approach to behavioral health care delivery. This virtual staffing model allows for health care entities to provide badly needed behavioral health services to geographies and care sites that have long struggled to attract and retain in-person providers. Additionally, Regroup works with health entity customer to innovate the way that behavioral healthcare is delivered through alternative care models and technology-based tools and solutions. Regroup is a venture capital backed organization. Our office is located at: 4525 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago, IL. Regroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Get an idea of what it's like to work at Regroup by checking out our Glassdoor reviews (https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Regroup-EI_IE1690565.11,18.htm