InSight + Regroup is the leading and largest telepsychiatry service provider in the US with a mission to transform access to quality behavioral health care. InSight + Regroup serves hundreds of organizations and individuals in various settings across the continuum of care with its on-demand, scheduled services and direct-to-consumer (Inpathy) divisions. Given its size, diversity of services and extensive experience and expertise, InSight + Regroup is uniquely positioned to enable scalable telepsychiatry programs across the care continuum. As an industry thought leader, InSight + Regroup has helped shape the field, define the standard of care and advocate for improved telepsychiatry-friendly regulations. To learn more, visit www.InSightTelepsychiatry.com and www.RegroupTelehealth.com.
InSight + Regroup is seeking a Credentialing Coordinator for their Medical Affairs department to be based out of our southern New Jersey (Philadelphia suburbs) office. This fast-paced position is an excellent opportunity for an organized, problem-solving individual with an interest in medical affairs, behavioral health and telemedicine.
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
- Responsible party for internal/external communication accuracy, transparency and timely delivery.
- Identify gaps in Medical Affairs processes and promote a solution-focused approach to problem-solving.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organizations and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of InSight.
- Plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill the mission and the goals of the department efficiently and effectively including workflows, escalations and communication protocols
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Oversight of vendor management to maximize use and cultivate the relationship
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports (KPI’s) for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Review performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure departmental productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email and regular interpersonal communication.
- Develop subject matter expertise in the Medical Affairs database
- Oversee completion of all reporting requirements, including report(s) submission and audits
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures; assure compliance that services operate within the agency, state, federal and accreditation guidelines.
- Support departmental quality initiatives.
- Execute on Medical Affairs special projects and initiatives
- Knowledge of the functions, operation, and mission of the specific department including a minimum of one (1) year of experience with provider licensure, credentialing and/or enrollment standards is a must.
- Ability to measure compliance and identify deficiencies in file documentation.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Comfortable working with a remote team.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including intermediate or better Microsoft Excel skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred.
- Quality assurance experience auditing provider files for compliance is strongly preferred
- Position available immediately
- Position based in Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Full-time employment
- Reports to the VP Medical Affairs & Quality