Array Behavioral Care is the leading and largest telepsychiatry service provider in the U.S. with a mission to transform access to quality behavioral healthcare. Its size, diversity of services and extensive experience and expertise have helped establish it as an industry thought leader that has helped to shape the field, define the standard of care and advocate for improved telepsychiatry-friendly regulations.
With over 20 years of experience with telepsychiatry, Array provides operational, administrative and technical support so our behavioral care clinicians can focus on clinical care. We work with our telepsychiatry clinicians to understand their schedule and preferences and then match them to employment and contract opportunities that will be a good fit. Array has clinicians who work on a full-time, part- time or per diem basis. To learn more, visit arraybc.com
See below for a brief synopsis of available opportunities.
Emergency/Consult Liaison Opportunities:
- Employed relationship, 16 hours per week and up
- Typical Work: One-time psychiatric assessments, C&L work
- Serve hospital EDs and psychiatric crisis centers
Outpatient Clinic Opportunities:
- Employed relationship, 8 hours per week and up
- Typical Work: Collaborate with onsite staff to offer med management, participate in treatment team meetings, conduct initial assessments, etc.
- Serve a regular caseload of consumers at CMHCs, Primary Care Offices, Outpatient Clinics, etc.
- Independent contractor position
- Psychiatrists: 10 hours per week and up
- Therapists: 20 hours per week and up
- Typical Work: Provide a full range of psychiatric services including assessment, evaluation, screening, diagnosis, and treatment
- Serve a caseload of assigned patients as needed